Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One Wednesday evening...

I accidentally left my keys on my desk at work. And I didn't realize I left my keys on my desk at work until I WALKED home and got to my front door (you see, when I walk to work I don't need my keys until I get to my front door.....no car to access = no need for keys). In case you were wondering....today is that Wednesday to which I am referring. I made the trek to and from work twice today....good thing it was a beautiful day!

This weekend is supposed to be hot (at least hot for Portland) and so I'm doing what I can to prepare. I've got my fans well-situated around the apartment (no A/C here) and I'm trying to figure out how I can hang out in some water over the weekend. The goal is to embrace the heat without suffering because I know I'll long for the warmth come next January!

No comments: