So one of the other reasons I haven't posted lately is.....I'm tranisitioning to a new job!
Friday was my last day at the animation studio I worked for and tomorrow is my first day at the North American headquarters of a large German shoe/sportswear company. Maybe you've heard of the company Adidas?!?! As of tomorrow I will be the HR Specialist supporting their Marketing and Sales groups.
I am really excited to take on a new challenge and explore this new opportunity.....sometimes it is just the right time for change....and for me that time is now. The Lord has continued to be faithful and I praise Him for opening doors for me.
Okay.....now I need to get back to cleaning out my closet of the clothes from that other shoe/sportswear company headquartered here locally....you know, the one with the big swoosh?!?!? I'll have some apparel and shoes to give away shortly if anyone is interested.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'll take some of your clothes if you want :)
New job?!?!?!? Is this a good thing? I did not know! Congrats to you! I LOVE Adidas...the only sports brand I wear
Post a Comment