Monday, October 11, 2010

2010 Portland Marathon

So I will definitely follow up with a longer post about the marathon soon (mostly because I want to be able to look back and remember details of the run), but for now I thought I'd just let you know I finished and post a couple pics from the finish line (courtesy of my Uncle Tim).

Coming into the finish line.....just a little tired (understatement of the year).....





Me and Mom at the reunion area.....do my eyes say anything about how tired I was?


Lacey, myself and Mom......excited to be done with our respective races....


Congrats to Mom and Lacey on completing the first Portland Half-Marathon - you guys rocked it and I am so proud!  Oh, and did I mention it rained like crazy all morning?!?!  Yeah....that was fun.  We all have crazy blisters to prove it.

I will update with more pics and a more detailed post when I have a chance (and when I get more pictures).  It was amazing.... and one of the most challenging experiences.

No comments: