Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Arrested Development


I'm obsessed with the DVDs of the TV Show Arrested Development. Quite possibly the most genius show ever written. It's unfortunate we only got three seasons. Now that the Olympics aren't on in the evening, I've been watching all of Season 2 and I'm blown away again. If you are looking for a hilarious TV show to watch on DVD, rent or buy Arrested Development.

Note: If you don't get or don't like the humor on the TV show The Office then you may not enjoy Arrested Development. If you are a fan of The Office, I would be shocked if you didn't find Arrested Development to be up to par. Also note it is important to watch this show from the very beginning because most of the jokes are built upon and simply won't make sense (or be funny).

That's all for tonight. I'm still working on the pictures of the apartment. No more promises on when they will be up, but they will be up sometime.


UPDATE: Just realized this blog is starting to look more like a movie/tv review blog. I'm going to get a little more creative... any suggestions?

1 comment:

Brian Pannell said...

kayla-
we just bought and obssesively watched season one!!!!