Trader Joe's is my favorite grocery store hands down. One of my absolute favorite things to get and make from there is pizza. They have pre-made pizza dough for a dollar and a little change, you can buy the pizza sauce there, and then you get to choose whatever toppings you like. Last night it was Spinach chicken...... so good. If you live somewhere near a Trader Joe's, and you haven't tried their pizza, get yourself the ingredients soon and be creative. (And if you find another winner combination, let me know...)
In other "not-really-that-exciting" news, my roommate has now moved in and it is great to have someone around. We've been sharing the dinner thing which is especially nice and I'm getting re-acquainted with having a roommate. The weather has been great lately and I'm doing all I can to enjoy the weather. That has included walking or biking to work everyday. It's great to have the ability to just hop on my bike or walk to work. This morning I saw families walking to the elementary school a couple of blocks away for the first day of school. Its always interesting how much more I take in when my method of transportation is self-powered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mmm, Kayla that combo sounds good. I love the pizza dough from there!
No Trader Joe's in Colorado -- closest on is in Albuquerque. Maybe you could ship some? lol
Enjoying your blog.
I SO wish we had TJ's here...someday, maybe?
Post a Comment