No, I'm not in the news, but the company I work for had a lot of press come out today so I thought I'd share a few of the stories in case you are curious about where I work and what we are currently working on.
So if you're interested in what goes on at an animation studio on a day to day basis -- or at least what's going on at the studio I work at, check out these articles:
The Oregonian Article
Another online article
Don't worry there will not be a quiz later on the information contained within the articles - they are quite long. However if you're interested in stop-motion animation at all, or just interested in what the company I work for is doing, you have the chance to check it out at the websites above...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kayla! I'm reading your blog! I think it's funny that you moved to Oregon from LA and ended up working at a movie studio - and apparently, an edgy one at that. Glad to hear that you seem to be enjoying your new place and that you're making Trader Joe's pizza. You definitely got me hooked on that. Miss you lots.
Post a Comment