Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oldies, but goodies...

So I was looking through some of my old pictures this evening and thought I would show a few of my favorites from the last few years. (That's right, we're reaching back a little bit.)

Enjoy!

My good friend Noel and I on the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disneyland, Christmas 2006. Please note the intensity.... this is not some fun little kid ride. Also please note that Kayla, aka "Space Ranger 2" was behind when the photo was taken, but that does not necessarily mean that she lost in the end. She might have hit several targets after that to beat Noel. However this "Space Ranger 2" doesn't remember the final outcome.
Also from my good friend Noel, a birthday dinosaur cake. Everyone should get a dinosaur birthday cake at some point in their life. For me, it happened at 22 years of age....

Me, my dad and Brooke - I think this was right before we headed off to school - Brooke for her Freshman year and me for my Junior year? We went miniature golfing - I really love this picture!


Some of my favorite college friends..... Katie, Jen, Kelly and I in the group hug at Katie's graduation. Sorry, I know you can't see faces - but I love this picture because it's such a good reflection of our friendship!

And reaching WAY far back - a picture of me and one of my favorite people, Christina. We were freshman year roommates and I love her to pieces. She was a great first roommate and I will always cherish her!

Hope you enjoyed this little flashback to see some older pictures. I'm working on organizing lots of my pictures so I'll be sure to post some more if I find ones of interest. Plus, I know it's more interesting to look at pictures anyway.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love the pics Kayla!