Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Disgraceful treatment

I don't really want to provide a lot of comment on the article I'm going to share below, except for that I find it to be a very interesting perspective. Regardless of my political party affiliation (of which I'm currently proud to say is "Not affiliated with any party"), everyone, from the homeless guy on the street corner, to the oil big wigs, to the President of the United States, deserves to be treated with kindness, right? Jesus was kind to the tax collector, the lepers and the Samaritan woman....

Have we Americans treated President Bush disgracefully? Maybe we have, maybe we haven't. I'm not really the judge, but nonetheless I think it is important to think about.

Side note, the author of this opinion article is an
investigative reporter and lawyer who previously interned with John F. Kerry's legal team during the presidential election in 2004.

Just keep that in mind.

Check out the article HERE.

2 comments:

Brian Pannell said...

but at least our new president can complete full sentences :)

oops...was that bad?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this article Kayla...I really appreciated it. Regardless of political views, it is important for all to think about their attitude and the way the reflect a Christian attitude to both Bush and our President elect.

Lindsey