Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Late Night Shopping

I like to shop. I'm not a crazy shopper, but I do enjoy shopping. However I do not like shopping in large crowds. I don't really like large crowds in general. I've always been that way. I don't like having to weave in and out of the crowd. I don't like the pressure of feeling like I need to make my choice quick because there is someone right there waiting to get around me, or waiting to make their cereal choice.

You know how you can enjoy shopping without the crowds? Go shopping late at night. It's great. I mean it. It's the best way to shop. Fred Meyer is better late at night, Target is better late at night, most stores are better late at night.

Now because of the not really liking shopping in large crowds, you probably won't see me out on Friday trying to find some good deals..... unless they are REALLY good deals. You have to weigh the pros and cons you see...

No comments: