Monday, December 22, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas?

And it keeps coming down. Last night alone we got another couple inches bringing our total to somewhere between 10 and 14 inches in downtown Portland!!!! Everytime I look out the window I'm in shock. The studio is closed today so my roommate and I are just planning on walking down to the streetcar in a bit to try and get down to REI to get a shovel and a few more winter weather supplies. **This just in - the news just said we could get even five more inches of snow today and we might reach 20 inches total!!!!! WHOA.....still trying to figure out how I'm going to get home. Here are some pictures from outside right now....

That's my car right there on the upper left - you can no longer see the top of my back wheel.

So if you are snowed in, what do you do for breakfast? Fritata, hashbrowns & mimosas!
You gotta have some fun, right? We're praying for some relief sometime in here so that we can get out of town before Christmas. I'll keep you updated!

No comments: