Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow? News?

So the forecasters are saying there's a chance for snow on the valley floor this weekend. I have to admit, I kinda hope they are right. It's been a while since I've had snow - we had a few touches of it last winter, but nothing significant. We'll have to see. Generally, as soon as the weather people say that it is going to snow, that jinxes it and there's no way it will. I'll keep you posted.

In other news, there really hasn't been much news.... life has gotten back to its routine after the quick Thanksgiving break and I'm just trucking along towards Christmas when I'm taking some much needed time off. I'm going to head down to Medford over the Christmas and New Year's holidays to be with my parents and sister and I'm excited to be with family and not be at work for a week and a half! I haven't taken a lot of time off during my first year of full time employment and this vacation will actually be my longest yet. I'm looking forward to being a little more liberal in taking my time off this year and I have a few fun trips up my sleeve....one of which I need to respond to an e-mail right now about.....

No comments: