This afternoon I made the drive back up to Portland - it was less eventful as the drive down to Medford thankfully. That is with the exception of the snow greeting me as I came into Wilsonville! It's supposed to warm up tomorrow and melt away, and that's exactly what I'm hoping it will do.
Tomorrow I head back to work after a total of 2 weeks off. Thanks to the Arctic Blast before Christmas I ended up getting a couple more days off than originally planned. It's been great to have this much time off to relax - I actually feel rested and ready to go at it again, even though I could continue sleeping in and relaxing for a few more days.....but who doesn't feel like that after a break?
I hope your 2009 is off to a great start and I look forward to sharing the new year with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment