Thursday, January 22, 2009

Balancing Act

Life is a balancing act. That's part of why life is so hard - you're always trying to find that balance between all the different parts of your life..... or at least I am, I guess I should speak for myself here. Perhaps those of you reading have already found balance in your life. =)

Recently I've had balance on my mind - I've been thinking a lot about what I want to commit my time and energy to and what that means for my daily routine. The crazy thing about trying to find balance is that you never really find it. It's the search for it that you learn what you want more of / less of in your life and then you adjust accordingly.

So that's what I've been up to - working on finding balance in my life. I'll let you know when I find it.

At work we're getting excited for the release of Coraline - February 6th is the U.S. release date. It's exciting to see the culmination of years of work be released.

I know its been a while since I last posted - I guess while I've been trying to find balance I've neglected to blog. Actually, really it's just that I'm on the computer all day at work so when I get home I sometimes stay away from the computer.

No comments: