Unlike Oprah, you aren't going to get my list of favorite things, but you are oh-so-privileged to get the full run-down of some of my recently-enjoyed favorite things...
1. Wii - My parents got me one for Christmas (thank you Mom and Dad!). We've enjoyed bowling, boxing, tennis, and Mariokart. I know I'm a little behind the times on the Wii, it's old news to you, but I'm loving it!
2. 24 - I love that this show is back on (I'm watching this week's episode right now). It's not the same watching it without my college roomies, but it does bring back lots of great memories. Like the time we watched 9 hours straight of it because it's so addicting and hard not to when we had it on DVD. And who doesn't like to root for Jack Bauer?!?! In college I used to tease my roommate throughout the entire show, asking her if she thought Jack was going to die, it would drive her crazy because she was more than a little smitten with Jack-Attack...
3. Neon-Yellow Brooks Running Jacket - This was another Christmas present (thanks again!) and it's awesome because when I'm running in the dark I know people will see me. Unfortunately there still aren't enough hours of daylight for running in the light, but I love this jacket because it ensures I'm seen in the dark. Plus it keeps me nice and warm!
4. Peanut Butter Cookie Luna Bar - Eventhough this was one of the Luna Bars that was recalled due to the Salmonella Peanut Butter scare, it has quickly become one of my favorites. Caramel Nut Brownie is a close second.
5. All the buzz about Coraline - It's so crazy/weird/exciting to see all the media buzz about the release of Coraline. I have seen it and its pretty cool - I hope you'll see it too when it comes out February 6th and let me know what you think!
Now that you know some of my recent favorite things, I'm thinking it's time to share some of my recent "things that annoy me" hmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment