Fun facts about the number 2...
- My sister and I are two years apart, which means we experience many milestones in life within two years of each other. Yesterday she had a birthday - Happy Birthday Brooke - I love you!
- She was born two years, two months, and two weeks after me and I was privileged to experience our childhood together and I love where our relationship has come now that we are "adults".
- Two years ago (today) I graduated from college, now it is Brooke's turn in just a matter of days.
- I will soon be making trip number two of three this year to Texas to celebrate Brooke's success in completing her undergraduate career.
- Brooke turned 22 yesterday - have I said Happy Birthday yet?!?! =)
- I really only want to spend about two minutes on this post because I've got the Blazer game on and I am hoping they can pull this one out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment