Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pondering....

My mind runs a hundred miles an hour.  I am always thinking about something.  Sometimes I am thinking about important things, like what do I want to accomplish in my life and am I doing what I need to be doing right now.  Other times I'm thinking about not so important things like what do I want to do Friday night or should I wear jeans or a skirt tomorrow.

These days I'm thinking about important things at least as much, or maybe more than, thinking about the not so important things.


What kinds of important things?  


Well....things such as....

Am I becoming who God wants me to be?

What do I want to do on a daily basis?

Where do I want to be?

What brings me the greatest joy?

How will I conquer my greatest challenges and fears?


I could write many more questions of things I ponder on a daily basis.  I'm a firm believer in re-evaluating life on a regular basis.  However not so regular that it drives you crazy; if you ponder too much you may miss too much living!  I have a tendency to drive myself crazy thinking, so I'm making a conscious effort not to do that right now.


Life has a tendency to bring change on a consistent basis.  I'm convinced there is much change for me on the horizon.  However I haven't the slightest clue what that change will be.  What I do know is the Lord will be faithful, as He has in the past, to provide me with everything (and much, much more) than I need.  And He will be faithful to clue me in within His timing (I learned that lesson two years ago).  


So until He clues me in, I will think, pray, live, love and enjoy life!

No comments: