The Studio kitchen / dining room - BEFORE...
The Living Room - BEFORE (*please note you can kinda see my "bedroom" in the background)...
And the living room - AFTER (*please note there is NO "bedroom" in the background)...


That should give you a good visual idea of the two most recent places I've lived. I'm very glad to almost be done with the moving process for a while. This weekend we got a lot of the pictures and shelves up on the wall so the place is almost fully put together. Hopefully there will be some time to get some slightly updated pictures up soon....
That should give you a good visual idea of the two most recent places I've lived. I'm very glad to almost be done with the moving process for a while. This weekend we got a lot of the pictures and shelves up on the wall so the place is almost fully put together. Hopefully there will be some time to get some slightly updated pictures up soon....
1 comment:
very cute Kayla. I love seeing where you are living, I can totally picture you there! :)
Post a Comment