Okay, so I haven't had a chance to get pictures up yet.....but I promise I will in the next few days of the crazy weather! I've been walking to work on the ice the past few days and I've gotta admit - this morning it would have been very comical to watch me as I shuffled my way along. I have yet to land on my butt.... but I'm sure it is only a matter of time.
The weather people are saying the next few days are going to continue to be pretty dicey, but we will see. I personally am praying for some warm rain tomorrow and then it can do whatever it wants to do after tomorrow. Well, at least up until the day before Christmas Eve - I do want to be able to get to Medford for Christmas!
I've been extremely busy these last few days and am now going to try to fall asleep for a few short hours before we start again, but wanted to check in quickly! Hope you are staying warm wherever you are reading this from.
(A little teaser on the coming pictures....my roommate has been chronicling my bundled up "just about to walk out the door" self every morning so far this week....stay tuned for more updates!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So it has been REALLY cold here too, and yesterday I walked out our front door on my way to work with purse and lunch in hand and slid on the ice on the top step of our porch...screamed and found myself on my butt at the bottom of the stairs. It was a slightly painful fall but all is good. Be careful out there friend! :)
Lindsey Wilson
Post a Comment