Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So it's been a little while

Or maybe more appropriately, it's been quite a while. I haven't loaded my camera software on this computer yet, so no pictures from recently, but these are a few of the things I've been up to recently...

- In early May I made my second trip to Texas of the year for Brooke's college graduation. It was great to celebrate her accomplishments with our family. And who doesn't absolutely love Abilene?!?!

- Over the Memorial Day weekend I was blessed with a visit from my mom. It was kinda strange, but refreshing, to not be hanging out at soccer fields all weekend this year. We hiked, shopped, walked and shopped some more. It was a beautiful long weekend here in Portland.

- Oddly enough the weather has been absolutely gorgeous. This time of year it is usually raining and we can hardly handle it anymore, but for the last couple weeks the weather has been totally wonderful, so I've been soaking in every minute of the sunshine I possibly can. I could say that's the reason I haven't blogged recently, but that's only partly true. The other reason I haven't blogged recently is I just haven't made time.

- This weekend I'm off to Southern California for a fun weekend away with good friends from college. I'm very much looking forward to catching up with them!

- New favorite thing..... hulu.com and watching old episodes of the Mary Tyler Moore Show. I know, kinda ridiculous, but I'm so totally addicted. When I'm not working, not outside enjoying the sunshine, not working out, or not sleeping, I'm watching Mary Tyler Moore.

So that's the quick run-down on what I've been up to. I'll try to get some pictures up here soon -- I know that makes this way more interesting.

1 comment:

Lori Ann said...

Because you are the Mary Tyler Moore of 2009! hee hee
Have a fantastic weekend. Lets get together again...