Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weekend pics...way to go Jet Blue!

Just a quick post this evening to share two pictures from my weekend with Jenn and Lindsey. (Thank you Linds for the pictures!) While I took my camera, had it in my purse all weekend, I failed to get it out and use it. But we do have these two to commemorate the first (hopefully annual) Girls' weekend.

This is the three of us in Old Town San Diego before we ate at the Old Town Mexican Cafe and enjoyed the most amazing Mexican food. I'm not sure why we chose the wagon as our back-drop, but I'm sure glad we did because now we can also look back at the small child hanging out in our picture for all time.

And the second picture is from our Sunday lunch at Stone Brewery in Escondido.
I can't say enough how great it was to spend the weekend with these lovely ladies and I can't wait until we get to be together again!

Oh, and last note....I'm now an even bigger fan of Jet Blue than I was in my previous post. Tuesday I got an email from Jet Blue apologizing that the Direct TV service on my flight from Portland to Long Beach was inoperable and they gave me a $15 travel voucher for the next time I fly Jet Blue. It didn't even really bother me that much, but now Jet Blue earns mega points in my book for knowing how to treat their customers!

No comments: