Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"That's what she said..."

In honor of one of my favorite shows coming back tomorrow evening (The Office), I would like to share the quote of the day from my Office Calendar:

Wednesday, September 24th:

"Negotiations are all about controlling things, being in the driver's seat. You make one tiny mistake, and you're dead. And I made one tiny mistake. I wore women's clothes."
-
Michael


3 comments:

Lori Ann said...

"You promised me you wouldn't go out with anyone while we were dating."

"whose your daddy? You don't know who your daddyis?"

Love, love, love the office. It reminds me of Arrested Developement.

Brian Pannell said...

finally watched the premier last night...AWESOME

"When Michael told us she was pregnant he led us to believe that he was the father...by tellign us he was the father"

Sarah said...

loved the proposal!! So happy for them, real or not I love them together. :) So bummed it wasn't on this week though.